South African Events Directory
- Dirtopia Triple Trail Run Series
- 21 Oct 2012 - 21 Oct 2012
The first event in this Spring series kicks off in the beautiful month of October at Delvera farm Three venues. Start it off to a healthy start with a trail run in the picturesque winelands.
- DATE: Sunday, 21 October 2012
- WHERE: Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm, on R44 about 10 km from Stellenbosch
- REGISTRATION: from 06h00 at Dirtopia Trail Centre
- START: Long distance start at 08h00, short distance start at 08h15. (Registration from 06h30.)
- DISTANCES: A 7km loop and a 14.5km route for those seeking more of a challenge
- ROUTE DESCRIPTION: Both routes offer great climbing on jeep track through the vineyards towards Klapmutskop with rewarding singletrack trails and scenic views of the winelands and Table Mountain in the distance.
- COST: Pre-entries (close on the 17th of October):
7km – R55, 14.5km – R75
Late entries (taken on event day):
7km – R65, 14.5km – R85
GENERAL INFO: Pre-entries receive goodybags. All finishers a medal!
Runners will be timed with results published. There will be a refreshment stations on both routes (with powerade, fruit & nuts/jellys) and drinks at the finish as well.
Prizes to be won from Hi-Tec, Falke socks, Civvio watches etc. at the lucky draw!
Pre-entries available on www.dirtopia.co.za
Don’t miss the other events in the series:
- 17 November – Delheim Wine Estate
- 17 December – Tarentaalkraal, Greyton (part of Dirtopia MTB Festival)
EventList powered by schlu.net